Market Day Success!


Well, I had a wonderful day at 'Round She Goes' yesterday- thank you to everyone who came along- especially those who said they had seen my blog and came just to find me & my buttons! Special thanks too to my little shop assistant Georgie (pictured above) and my big shop assistant Cate, who very generously offered to help and get paid in frocks & buttons!

The day was a great success personally and the market as a whole was spectacular. The Camberwell Civic Centre was a fabulously glam venue, much larger than I imagined and very very busy! Adam though for sure I would spend all the money I made, but I was very well behaved and just come home with one perfect item- a gorgeous Arabella Ramsay leather hooded waistcoat... I love it!

Charlie had a fabulous time pulling the buttons out and leaving them on the floor and crawling into our neighbouring stalls- though she was thoroughly exhausted by the time we got home!


Lots of people asked about buying buttons in bulk etc after the market- if anyone is interested, don't hesitate to email me, or watch this space for info on future markets, thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts