Market Review- Thread Den Market



Well what a fabulous day I had at the Thread Den Market on Sunday!
It was so lovely to be among fellow crafters who really appreciated my candy store button collection. I was so busy all day and lucky enough to chat with lots interesting creative people. Thank you to everyone who supported me and stopped in for a chat!
Special thanks to my best customer, the lovely Grace who was totally smitten with my rainbow pretties and even came to check out my collection at home! I hope you find room for them all at your place Grace!
The market was full of wonderful handmade goodness- loads of stuff I hadn't seen anywhere before which was awesome. I was so inspired by the depth of creativity! I really wanted to take some photos of other peoples goodies to post here, but I was so busy I did not get the chance.
It was an all round success so hopefully there will be another market before Christmas. It's definitely worth coming along, or booking a stall yourself.
So I had a very successful day, loads of fun and even made a new friend... all in all a perfect day!

Comments

  1. My pleasure! It was lovely to meet you. I can't wait to see the buttons in their new home ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts