My Creative Space...


My creative space today is, as always, a complete mess! A mass of barely started and half finished projects. There's the flowered headband part of my birdcage veil...


The almost finished pot mitt, just awaiting some bias binding...


A pile of doilies and bias binding ready to make this bunting on the weekend. Awesome bridesmaid and very helpful lovely friend are coming out to help me get some folding, cutting, gluing drinking and sewing done. So expect some major progress.... hopefully......


And that's only one desk! I have six desks in my studio and they are all covered in stuff! There are half finished dolls, half finished brooches and hairclips for the market this weekend, half done embroidery, about five half finished items of clothing for Charlie, the teepee I made for Charlie which was a complete disaster and continues to sit there and mock me, a whole pile of things to be altered or mended, half done cushions, hankie bunting that needs to unpicked and re-stitched, a huge pile of stuff for the yet to be tackled wedding invites.... oh the list goes on.

What I wouldn't do for a few days of solid child free crafting. I wish I were more patient and focused and could just do one thing at a time. Damn... I'm all over the place, it's like... crazy! Oh well, I guess I get it done eventually.

How about you? What's happenin in your creative space? Check out more over at Kootoyoo...

Comments

  1. Oh, if only my studio was even in good enough shape for me to craft in there! My fiancé and I moved into our apartment in late January. We're using the second bedroom for sleeping and the master bedroom as a studio. Only, it has gone through various stages but was never quite completed. There are boxes, clothes, and a mess everywhere! One day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying your blog! I wish I'd been so creative and done more things myself for my own wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts