My Creative Space...


In my creative space today is some half finished boutonniere for the groomsmen. They are so much fun to make! I just used some vintage buttons, feathers and wire. I will wrap them with florist tape when I'm finished, but I think they need something more. Maybe some dried flowers, or cool seed pods? Any ideas?


There is also a pile of colour coded Mills and Boon romance novels awaiting my attention. I have big plans for these... so stay tuned. I am hoping to get some work done on these this weekend when we have babysitters staying! Hooray for family :)

You can check out some more rockin creative spaces, or join in, over at http://www.kootoyoo.com

Comments

  1. No clever ideas from me I'm afraid...they look pretty snazzy just as they are! I wonder what you are up to with those romance novels..sounds intriguing...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these so special....
    everyone is going to feel so important at your wedding and special with all the wonderful things you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boutonniere look amazing, but I really want to know what you're going to do with those old M&B covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rather partial to a seed pod, myself. Very snazzy boutonniere...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts