My 5 minutes!


Yep that's me on the cover of Backyard Farmer Magazine :)
The recipe for my spicy tomato relish is inside, along with lots of other interesting articles. 
I'm in good company with Costa there on the cover too!

Sorry I've not been posting much- I've been hard at work on all the really boring parts of the wedding. Making phone calls, organising, cutting and gluing and trying find my way around Illustrator to do do our invites. They are almost done though- the invites have been the most time consuming thing so far!
Once they are posted and everyone has received them I can let you have a look :)

Comments

  1. Yay! Looks fab, congrats!
    Dare I ask if you are ever ging to blog about your other 5 mins of fame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Kate! I was going to ask the same thing! Great photo Tania, looking good! Hope all is well, cuppa next week? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see a new post from you! Don't worry, though. I understand the boring parts of wedding planning. And all the waiting... to do the things you can't do until "the right time". Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a show off Kate, geez!

    Ya, so many boring parts of wedding planning, who knew? Currently I have spent a total of about 4 whole days trying to find the right shades of tissue paper to make pom poms- Far out I say!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wedding invitations took ages too. It wasn't so much the making of them as the deciding how I was going to do them. I look forward to seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts