Winter Gardening to chase away the blues...

Having my hands in the dirt makes me happy. Getting out in the crisp air and pottering around is a lovely distraction from the pile of washing that keeps growing in my loungeroom. The dishes that need to be done, the dinner I should be cooking... blah... I don't dig housework.


I'd rather be picking carrots. My first crop of heirloom carrots. Pretty yes? 
Yummy too. Even the kids got excited about the pretty colours. What's growing in your garden? Aside fom carrots we have lots of garlic, bok choy, spring onions, rainbow chard, beetroot and broad beans.
 What else should we be growing? Kale perhaps? Not sure if I like it, but I hear it's good for you!

Comments

  1. I am so envious of your Hunter boots - wishing that I had those!! And cute carrots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts