Make!


A wool wrapped bracelet! I've had lots of comments on these so I thought I'd share the process. Not that there's much to it, but hey, I like to keep things simple! It was inspired by a hair comb I saw on Pinterest, but didn't pin and now can't find- if anyone knows it let me know. It's a great way to rad up an ugly old bangle- maybe one you have or maybe you can thrift one or two. Anyways, heres what I did.


You will need: Old bangle/s, wool scraps, scissors & a hot glue gun.

How to : Choose wool colour, secure end to the inside of the bracelet with a drop of hot glue (flatten it out with your finger) wrap, wrap, wrap (nice 'n tight!) and secure end with more hot glue. Continue until totally covered, voila! The black & white one I did by wrapping two colours at the same time. 

Easiest makeover ever? This get's me thinking about all the other things you could wrap- bottles for vases, earrings, necklaces, hair clips, rings. 

Comments

Popular Posts