This week- kicking butt.


Finally finished the antler bomb! Lovin the way they turned out and the great difficulty trying to mount them has been worth it. They are on display at the new StMel Cyclery & Gallery here in Daylesford (next to Bakers Delight, in the Coles complex). Don't you love it when a plan comes together? I'd been just dying to see how they'd look in real life and I've gotta say, I really love them! I'll definitely be making more of these guys. 

Speaking of plans, house type things are moving along nicely. We signed a contract with our fabulous builder and we've set a start date of July 2nd! July 2nd!!! Aaggghhhh SO excited!! All we need now is an official yes from the bank and it will be time to partay ;) On the verge of feeling elated- but am forcing myself to stay calm until we have this final thing signed sealed and delivered. I can't wait to just let all that joy free! I can see this awesomeness getting me through the winter nicely.


I've also been inspired and busy stitching up some lovely bike themed messenger bags. I had so much fun making these. They have lovely bright vintage fabric lining inside, which allowed me to spend a couple of lovely hours picking through my neglected stash. I'm thinking next I should do a few craft themed bags? Its so much fun coming up with the slogans- it reminds me of being in high school and thinking up band names. I remember sitting with my best friend and taking turns coming up with them, laughing hysterically. I wonder if he remembers that? It's funny the things we remember and the things we forget isn't it? Anyway, the bags are in the shop and also down at StMel in real life.

Okay, gonna get out in the vege patch while the sun's out- hope its lovely where you are today :)

Comments

Popular Posts